What is the CTP Structural Engineers Program?

In order to qualify for the Ctp Structural Engineering Program you must be a CTP employee.

This means you must have been employed by a contractor that works on structural steel, concrete, asphalt, wood, or any other type of steel, asphalt or concrete material.

CTP Structure Engineers have been hired by the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and the U of T to perform structural engineering work on steel, cement, asphalt and other materials, in addition to work on road construction.

For more information on the Ctps program, please contact the Cta.

Back To Top